Sunday, March 21, 2010

I don`t care if you dont like me; I was not put on this earth to please you

This quote is derived from One of the communities on facebook. But the message it conveys, was something engrossed deep down in my heart. Just to put it in different way Don`t think what people will think of you listen to your heart. Your action should be decided based on what you think & not what others think.
Often we visit a social gathering, as soon as we enter the place we start thinking what others will say, will everybody like my dress, will someone comment on my new hair style, my new watch & my new pair of shoes. If that is what happens to you think of other way while thinking all these things do you notice anyone`s new shirt or watch; NOPE. What you all notice is your self. Why do you care what others will think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment